Stage 2 consists of a video interview, a school principal's reference due in July 2020. The exact dates will be confirmed in due course.
- The applicant completes a 30-minute video interview.
- The applicant’s school principal submits a detailed reference.
Up to 75 short-listed candidates from Stage 2 will receive conditional ANU All-Rounder Scholarship offers on 10 August 2020.
A Short How To - Applicants
- Applicants discuss their application with the Principal Reference
- Applicants complete the video interview (instructions provdied to short-listed Stage 2 candidates)
- Applicants check that the Principal Reference has been submitted before the deadline.
A Short How To - Principal Reference
- Discuss the applicant’s interest in the Scholarship
- Review the sections relating to the Principal Reference in the Application Guide and ensure that you will be able to access and provide the required information
- Upon receiving an email from Tuckwell, complete the online reference. You will be asked to validate portions of the applicant’s submission and the Teacher Reference and Head of Year Reference.
- Inform the applicant when you have submitted your reference
The Principal Reference should be completed by the applicant’s school principal, or if they are unavailable, another senior member of staff from the applicant’s school.
The applicant is responsible for their Principal Reference being submitted by the deadline.
We recommend applicants conduct the video interview in a quiet, private, well-lit place, free from possible interruptions and with a stable internet connection.
All Stage 2 candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email.
Find out more about Stage 3...