Are you ready to apply?
Before you begin your application, you should:
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements
- Open the Stage 1 Candidate Guidance Notes page so that you can refer to them as you complete your application.
- Identify your Stage 1 referees and let them know you that you intend to apply. You will need to identify two referees for Stage 1. One of these must be your Head of Year (or equivalent) who can provide information about your academic progress relative to others in your cohort. You also need an academic Teacher referee, preferably someone who taught you for the whole of Year 11. Your Head of Year and your Teacher referees may be the same person.
- Direct your Stage 1 referee(s) to the Stage 1 Referee Guidance Notes and the Stage 1 Referee Questions. Your referees will only be able to access your form once you have submitted your application. Giving them access to the guidance notes and questions prior to this gives them more time to prepare.
- Find all your School Reports from Year 10 and Year 11. You will need these to complete the Stage 1 application form.
Click the APPLY NOW button above to get started.
Once you reach the application portal, new applicants will need to click "Register Here" to start an application.