The application process for the Tuckwell Scholarship Program (for students wishing to study at ANU from Semester 1, 2020) will open on Monday 4 March.
You will be able to indicate your intention to apply for the Tuckwell Scholarship when you apply to ANU via the new Admissions, Scholarship and Accommodation model. In addition to completing your application to ANU, you will be directed to answer some further additional questions via Stage 1 of the Tuckwell Scholarship application process.
As you wait until applications open, there are a few things you can do to prepare:
- Have a look at the Study Options website and explore the ANU Programs and Courses website. Does ANU offer the best course for you and your future?
- Look over the Tuckwell Scholarship website and check out the 2018 eligibility criteria (we don't expect there to be significant changes for 2019). These will be updated in January 2019.
- Have a think about the teacher you might like to be your Academic Teacher Referee
- Touch base with your Head of Year and let them know you are applying
- Dig out all your reports for Year 10 and Year 11 - all of them! You will need to upload them to your Stage 1 application, so use the time you have now to scan them into PDF files and keep them somewhere safe for next year.
If you have any questions, or something you need to talk through, please do not hesitate to email us at the Tuckwell Scholarship Program Office. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org